Thursday 11 December 2008

new hair...

yesterday i go and make my hair become corn sharp at the back .... ~
i like it very much... hehe...

tat day i use almost whole day to make it...
i go out from my hse..around 11am..until nite time 7.30pm.. use quite long to make it... becaz rebonding and dye hair ... 2 in 1 in a day...wahhaha.... tat's y have to take long time... and plus my hair not good...so have to use more time to fix it..wahhaa...



iT's Me...

whose hand is tat?
My New hair...

Me wif shyen...

Me wif zhen...
i take it at Perfume pub...

Me... Shyen...Eileen..

Singing at Perfume pub..

During setting my Hair... become Corn at back side...

3 sopo...

Taking at Zhen SHop...

Me and Shyen... SS ing..

3 comments:

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

wsa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
new hair! hahahhaa
where you done it?
Thanks for your wishes!

j3netz said...

Xu Zhen!!!!!!!!!!
My ex classmate

Peggy佩琪 said...

Wahaha...i done it at my fren's shop... wahahha...

Wahaha..jenet.. so ngam oH...