Thursday 27 November 2008

27 Nov 2008

Today morning i early wake up becaz been call by mum ~ OMG... actually y she call me up? Becaz got a guys phone my mum then told that tis morning wanna to see shop... becaz my shop 1st floor and 2nd floor wanna rent out.. so want me went together wif them... tat's y can help them hear wat the ppl say... my parent donno english and malay not so well..~

afternoon time i went to karamunsing wif shyen, my mummy and aunty. we went there for take the spec ... i make a new spec...
This My new Spec...
This my new spec Oso..
It's Me...
Me and shyen Taking photo at my Room

Where u looking to?

Why looking at Me? My face got dirty?

It's Me wif new spec
It's mE after bath..
where is here?

Taking photo at Shyen Hse... during waiting ...

2 comments:

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

lol!! true true!!
very bad taste liao luuu
kekke!

Peggy佩琪 said...

Wahaha.... yea...
so now i oso less eat dim sum Jor... wahahha... don have a niCe place to eat that...~