Wednesday 17 December 2008

suffering ..worries

ArHhhhh...getting fat again....please leave me alone .... i don wan to fat fat fat!!!
it's really worst for me.... Yesterday i eat KFC for my dinner.... because my cousin them keep cry for wanna to eat KFC... then my aunty just bring them to eat...
and then i din back home... i stay at my aunt hse..becaz mayb feels like wanna stay long wif my little 3 cousin i think.... so i din back home sleep...

Today...when i woke up tat time..i felt im suffering and whole people like donno how to describe it.... just weird feeling.... haiz..... wat's goin on? izzit wanna to reopen school jor? but i don think so... if reopen school ...i think i will feels not so boring .... but have to prepare the homework and prepare for test or exam..it's quite suffer... wahahha....

my little cousin she is very clever..and sometimes she funny also...because she like to ask me some quetion... such as... she knw wat is kiss.. then when u ask her she will answer u tat... kiss is a guy and a girl use mouth touching..and then tat's kiss... Wahaha ( LOL)
really like a big children....

Arghh... my stoMach pain Ah....


this is me and my cousin

she is my little cousin... name hong gin

No comments: