Wednesday 24 December 2008

winter solstice (冬至)

Erm...long day din post up..becaz i have no times... busy for tis few day... so now i repost the blog for 21dec ..

on tat day... it's a special day for chinese.... in chinese they say (冬大过年) means... winter solstice is important/bigger than chinese new year... tat day is chinese ppl family reunion dinner... and must have to eat 汤圆(Glutinous Rice Balls) on tat day.....

Erm..and tat day i have to wake up early ...to prepare for work...i need to help my parent work...

i just need to in charge of fetching thing only... and take those thing down from my car... tat's all.... wahhaha...it's quite tired...and my hand become red red... becaz the things is very hot....and heavy... OMG....

becaz tat day my father will make a lot of meat such as roaster duck, chicken, and pork...and bbq pork oso... 4 types~ erm...

after that after finish work i have to go home wif my mum..becaz we have to bai bai (theolatry) ... and then theolatry my ancestor .........

at nite time i go to aunt hse..becaz my 5aunt the next day morning goin back to Singapore wif my 3 cousin... but after tat i go out wif zhen again..becaz feels boring ...

we go to drink tea..at damai.. after tat we go to skypub to sing k~... until around 11pm like tat..my mum call me oredy...oMG... so fast... have to bak hOME.... T.T

this is roaster duck...(SHAU NYAP)

this is the duck before roasted~

it's Roaster pork... (SHAU YUK)
It's roaster chicken ... (SHAU GAI)

this is for bai bai (theolatry)

No comments: