Wednesday 17 March 2010

Wednesday ... a great night today~!....

Today was Wednesday, im having breakfast at BURGER KINGS PUTATAN .
with Chloe, Jenette . After my class, which is around 10am~ we go together.....
I order a new meal which is crispy chicken set ...It's ONLY RM9.90 per set.... but when i taste it... it's jz normal, the meat was similar to the nugget meat that we usually buy from supermarket ...^_^ but still okey la... not tat bad la... still can put into my mouth... hahahha....

At night time, we go to eat sushi at Sushi king, because today they having promotion which is


Then we eat around RM 65 per 5pax... which is Stella sak, Eva pang, Jenette lee, Chloe lee, and me myself. during we queue that time, got a women that start to blame the waitress because he let the ppl who doesnt queue, the people is from the back, they jump the queue ~ so the women was very angry... then we are @.@ get shock, because suddenly bah... heheh~
we eat a lot of sushi at that time, which is

this is my favourite~ UNAGI SUSHI~~~

After dinner, we went to STARBUCKS at Warisan Square , because we don't want to go other places since we are in Warisan that time, then we choose Starbucks , then we do our assignment at there.,. but when we already orders drinks, and then sit down then we found that the wireless of Starbucks was broke, then we can't online at that moment.... sad!
i hope to buy the
the most i like is It's Cool~~
today i spend a lot of money in my meal~ Oh my god.... im almost bankrupt ... become to be impoverished ~

No comments: