Thursday 11 March 2010

stress for recently~~....

Today my luck was bad enough... everything that i faced is bad for me....
Nose bleeding this evening before i go for my pilates and belly dance class..... My gosh~.... non-stop bleeding... then i'm just wait the blood stop and just standing near to the close stool.... (T.T)

I'm really unhappy about what happen in today~.... every every small detail i also don't like it....

maybe recently is too stress.... a lot of things happen.... i need to relax... but i can't .... even sleep also suffer .... plus recently weather is not well... no rain for long long time ago.... until everywhere is burning.... house burning... forest burning.... make people easy get sick.... and Hot hot everyday...... i'm really HATE it......

2 comments:

sweetlovelybaby said...

Chill and calm down.. Dn let it makes ur mood spoil..

Peggy佩琪 said...

hehee.... Okey... i'll try my best to control~... ^_^