Monday 15 March 2010

Times for me to rest~~......

Recently was very tired~..... feel so stress.... weather is too bad... because it's very hot .... everyone is sick....
I'm the one who sick also..... my nose allergic... yesterday i go to see doctor.... doctor told me that my nose is allergic .... so better don go those smoking area, don't eat too much of seafood.... everyday have to put the medicine .. ..... morning have to put, night time have to ..before sleep....~

Today i went to CP (center point) Growball cinema watch a movie that name as Hot Summer Days..... erm...this movie not really nice... just bored.... but also okey la... just depends you're using wat kind of mood to see it la....~ when u're in bad mood..wat it u will beh tahan~ if u in a good mood... then it was still okey la... (^_^)..... at the beginning this movie make me feel like headache and blur~..... maybe the camera man or the film keep moving... make me blur~.....HAHHAhH,,.....

No comments: