Thursday 20 November 2008

Gathering niTe

Ru-i , Jyeling , Me(PEG), Xiaoyin , Wendy , Shyen

wif Shyen

Opss....Seem like Ngong ngong...

WuOo... Ru-i..and mE

OMG...Trying to kiss??

JyelinG and ME...

Smile ...Cheers....^_^

Shyen ..y wanna stel my ICe cream?

Wuo... My yummy iCe cream "ChocoTop"...

Ru-i and me eating...Shyen Din eat...

OH... New york Fish and chip ..it's niCe... but too big for me...

Can't finish it..

Opss...Jyeling don be affraid... CheerS... Heheh

From the left : Me , Ru-i , jyeling , Shyen , XiaoYin , Wendy
We take photo at Sutera

With Jyeling


From the left : Ru-i , JyelinG , Peg(me) , Xiaoyin , Wendy, Shyen

wahahha....happy niTe.... Gathering !!

1 comment:

I am Chloe Tiffany Lee said...

Wow!! You make me miss my friends.. Wuwuwu!!!

Haha.. How come you forgotten how to use MRT this and that? But if you really forgotten, you can always look for intructions in all the stations mah! If not you sms me!! hahahhahah..

It's ok to use broken english!
The blog is yours. Use and write and type whatever you want! lol!!

THE BLOG IS YOURS!!!!! LOL

So.. This friday.. means tomorrow.. you wanna come watch movie? After 10pm watch Quarantine i think? With Jenette!