Sunday 27 June 2010

Sick day...

Im sick.... maybe tis evening my head kena the rain!... opss.... tat's why now im headache.... like someone inside my head playing boxing...~ Erm..just nw vomit ....~ omg...it's really sucks feeling....~ just now come back from massage center.... then i take 2 tables of panadol... hope tml will be okey ~.... ^^
Erm... donno why suddenly feel lonely... like no one care ... but godbless... i got many good friends beside... there're all so care about me...~ i love u guys!!! .....
i hope to meet u "my MR RIGHT" where are u?! lolz..... im crazy i think!....hahahhah~ get influence from my classmate (peizhen) keep talking about handsome boy at Facebook... lolz... make me kept think about my mr right..~ i havnt meet one ....~ hope to meet you(mr right)..... hehehhe~~~
hmmm... i stop here... because i wanna sleep now..if not...tomorrow im not going to get well as fast as possible...~ hehehe...~ goodnitez everyone...~ sweet dream~

No comments: