Monday 9 November 2009

MOndaY~

Today early morning i'm with my parents go to Renew my passport, because it's already 5 yrs... so have to renew...plus today my parent off day, didnt work so they just have time to go do it, other day they 're busying with work.... then after finish, i with jessica chan go to do facial at citymall, then after we finish, we go old town eat lunch, and dinner as well, then we wait for my mum, aunty and my grandmum, because they doin facial as well, so after that they join us at old town oso...
ngek ngek ngek... after finish my dinner at old town, i bring my mum go shopping inside then i get tis slipper > (below is the pics) ..... (^_^)y hehhe.....~


3 comments:

geckiiyz said...

got new slipper la ~~ xDD

Peggy佩琪 said...

hahah... wei...no ba.. just simply buy one only.... caz my current slipper is goin broke sooN.. so buy one to for spare de...~

cOnN!3 said...

吼。。自己去买了拖鞋了哦。。。T.T