Wednesday 11 November 2009

BOring wednesday~~~

REally Boring today, actually last nite plan to sing K tis afternoon... but because of my friend have to work at the afternoon then we plan tonite go sing ~ who knows my friend around 5pm something told my another frenz that she cannot go, because of she have appointment with client.... SigH..~~ my gosh~.... im wasting my time.....
until now , i donno what im gonna to do now... no idea, no plan, waiting for frenz call.... waiting for frenz to discuss with her frenz.... suck man, what just have to WAIT only!!!!.....
I hate WAIT......... Wait really make me headache sometimes.... it's really will make a person from happiness to suffer and fainted!!!!

2 comments:

cOnN!3 said...

那就是你的“如此如此,这般这般”??
哈哈。。。

Peggy佩琪 said...

Erm... ya.. but still have some story de.. didnt mention .. hehhee....