Sunday 22 February 2009

stressful~ tired...







yesterday i went to one borneo to attend the bowling competition, start from 10am. i same team wif bernard, kennerd and chien hui. then the whole day i at One borneo.. because after finish play the bowling... i with stella , cornnie , eva, and bernard to shopping over there... i buy a turtle pillow , because my old one oredy broken.. then after tat i feel a bit hungry .. they suggest to eat KFC or MC D, finally is KFC.



I feel tired, today i early wake up, for fetching mum to pasar for buy vegetable and some meat.. because tml is my ancestor avoid as taboo day, so have to salute them...



nite time have to bring my family out for dinner... to celebrate my mum b'day and together my uncle b'day , so later i will go buy secret recep' cake, i think wat should i wan choose? caz i need to think about my family got people din drink any milk , they don like milk smell.. so i need to find some chocolate tat don have tat milk smell, or fruit cake oso can,, mayb i wan to buy chocolate indulgent,

No comments: